Sunday, November 2, 2008
Prayer & Walking the Red Road
Spirit of Earth will you hear me,And witness the fall of my fear?Blessed are the gifts that you cede me;Grant it that they become clear.
Wings to fight for my freedom,Horses to drum with my deathMountains to centre my silence;Serpents to circle my breath.
A heart to sing for the Sun in,Joy in the rhythm of pain;A sharp edge to cut to the truth with,A seed to herald the change.
A circle of stones to surround me,Blood from the heart of the earth;Trees of all nations to ground me,Winds to carry my mirth.
Fires to roar for my freedom,Waters to call for my birth;The moon and a feather to guide me,And a song to sing for the Earth.
(Wado to our sister Annamiranda in Australia, for sharing this beautiful prayer song with us which the Great Mystery gave to her)
- Native American Indian Books(Cherokee)
- A great place to get books about Cherokee
- Through the Eyes of a Cherokee
- Tree Of Life Guardianship
- Wolf Song of Alaska
- The Dakota-Lakota-Nakota Human Rights Advocacy
- Get Blogging Group
- Cherokee Women
- News.--- Indian Country news
- FRIENDS OF THE EARTH
- Support Native American Poetry -Art
- Yosemite Native American Indian life before 1900
- AMERICAN INDIAN HISTORY.-As told by American Indians
- Pine Ridge Reservation
- Cherokees Fact Sheets
- Cherokee Dreams.( a very lovely site)
- A beautiful site worth looking at..
- A Beautiful site of Cherokee poetry and things
- America IS a "Nation In Distress"
- The Cherokee Voice
- Native Circle ~
- One Nation, "walking Together"
- Native American Tribes of Ohio
- Walking the Red Road
- Cherokee of the Smoky Mountains
- Cherokee Indians - Tsalagi - Tsa-la-gi - Ani-yun-wiya - Anikituhwagi - Keetowah
- The Lone Wolf Band of Cherokee Indians-Indiana's Cherokee people
- Turtle Island (Lake Erie)
- Turtle island,"native indian teachings"
- Turtle Island Native network
- Bear Butte is a sacred site located in the Black Hills
- slide and video show of chiefs