~I Say No More~

Cherokee Books & Things of Intrest

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Prayer & Walking the Red Road

Photobucket

Spirit of Earth will you hear me,And witness the fall of my fear?Blessed are the gifts that you cede me;Grant it that they become clear.
Wings to fight for my freedom,Horses to drum with my deathMountains to centre my silence;Serpents to circle my breath.
A heart to sing for the Sun in,Joy in the rhythm of pain;A sharp edge to cut to the truth with,A seed to herald the change.
A circle of stones to surround me,Blood from the heart of the earth;Trees of all nations to ground me,Winds to carry my mirth.
Fires to roar for my freedom,Waters to call for my birth;The moon and a feather to guide me,And a song to sing for the Earth.

(Wado to our sister Annamiranda in Australia, for sharing this beautiful prayer song with us which the Great Mystery gave to her)
http://www.orgsites.com/fl/drumming/_pgg5.php3

No comments:

Pow Wow information of all kinds

Pow Wow information of all kinds
Pow Wow time is the Native American people’s way of meeting together

History of Native Indians, in video's

Douglas Blue Feather, Cherokee heritage,

Douglas Blue Feather, Cherokee heritage,
performer of contemporary Native American flute music.

ancient Hopi Indian prophecy

Spirit of the Bear Link

Spirit of the Bear Link
we are all related(much good info)

NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE

First People

Native for the Soul

Native for the Soul
wonderful site, native indian

Links for Mother Earth

The Rainforest Site

The Rainforest Site
The Rainforest Site is dedicated to the preservation of rainforests around the world

Plant a Tree

Plant a Tree
Plant a Tree

Habitat for Humanity

Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity

Protect Wildlife

Protect Wildlife
ways and places to go , to protect mother earth & wildLife

Defenders of Wildlife

Feed The Children

Feed The Children
Feed The Children

Feed The Hungry

Feed The Hungry
Feed The Hungry